Monthly Gym Memberships Rates
- Gym Membership – $35
- Family Gym Membership – $75 (includes spouse and all children age 22 or younger)
- Couples Membership – $60
- Couples Membership + Senior – $55 (1 spouse age 62+, 1 spouse under 62)
- Senior Couples Membership – $45 (both spouses age 62+)
- Student (14-18) & Senior Citizen 62+ Membership – $25
- Military & First Responders – $31.50
- Daily Gym Drop-In Fee – $5 (must accompany current member or work out during office hours)
- *All prices subject to tax.
- Members must stop by during office hours to sign up and receive a key card.
Save 10% with the purchase of 6 consecutive months or more! Save 20% with the purchase of 12 months!
Group Fitness Classes – Included with membership!
- Single Class – $5
- 5-Class Pack – $24
- 10-Class Pack – $46
- 20-Class Pack – $90
- (excludes Kids and Trapeze Yoga)
Kids Yoga & Trapeze Yoga Class Rates
- Nonmembers – $10 single class
- Members – $6 single class
- Nonmembers 5-class pack – $45
- Members 5-class pack – $27
- Nonmembers 10-class pack – $80
- Members 10-class pack – $48
B.E. Fitness & Training Center offers more than 3,000 square feet of strength training equipment, cardio equipment and group fitness classrooms.
We welcome you to stop by any time during office hours to tour the facility. Call us today at 319-465-6683! Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed for lunch from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
What Motivates You? Find Your Fit at B.E. Fitness & Training Center
Benefits of Cardiovascular Training
Cardiovascular training can help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight by burning calories, reduce your risk for developing heart disease and lower your cholesterol.
Benefits of Strength Training
Strength training can help you build and tone muscle, boost your metabolism, and either lose or manage your weight.
Benefits of Group Fitness
Group Fitness classes motivate, empower and encourage members, and provide countless benefits including accountability, motivation and weight management.