Instructor Name: Hilary Naab
1. What classes do you teach?
2. What certifications do you hold?
Buti Yoga; CPR/AED
3. Favorite part of teaching?
Empowering other women (and men) to be comfortable in their own skin and love themselves now.
4. Why do you teach group fitness?
There is nothing like a live Buti Yoga class. The energy that fills the room as we drum, spiral and shake is nothing short of Buti Bliss!
5. What motivates you?
Seeing the success and progress of others. I don’t mean that in a competitive way, but in the way of building a better you. I want everyone, myself included, to be the best version of themselves.
6. What is your favorite quote?
“Give it 3 days and if you still don’t like it, you can try something else.” ~ My grandmother
7. What is your career outside of teaching group fitness?
I am a law librarian for the 8th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
I am married to Andrew Naab. In marrying him I gained a step-daughter Madalynne (17) and later welcomed our son Josef Naab (4). We also have a fat cat named Lexi and a dachshund Bella.
9. How long have you been teaching group fitness?
I’m a newbie 🙂
10. What is your biggest struggle?
11. What is your favorite food?
I try to eat healthy overall because I feel it when I don’t. If I can think of one constant favorite food since childhood it would be raspberries.