Instructor Name: Robyn Eastin
1. What classes do you teach?
Cycle & Strength and Stability Ball Boot Camp
2. What certifications do you hold?
Les Mills RPM certification, first aid and CPR.
3. Favorite part of teaching classes?
5:00am classes – there’s no better way to start your day! Besides waking up before most people want to, I enjoy helping members improve upon their own fitness levels and reaching their goals.
4. Why do you teach group fitness?
I know first-hand how hard it is to stick to a workout plan when you don’t have anyone to hold yourself accountable. When I started attending group fitness classes, I instantly became hooked and instead of dreading having to work out on my own, I actually looked forward to going to class. Fitness should be fun!
5. What motivates you?
Our members! When I’m instructing a class and I can see it on our members’ faces, the look of determination…the look of “I’m not giving up!”; that’s what keeps me going.
6. What is your favorite quote?
Everything happens for a reason.
7. What is your career outside of teaching group fitness?
HR Administrative Assistant and part-time waitress
My husband and I have three awesome kids, Makenna, Connor, and Tyler.
9. How long have you been teaching group fitness?
10. What is your biggest struggle?
Food. Please refer to question 11. I could eat that all day, every day.
11. What is your favorite food?
That’s an easy answer…chips and salsa.